| Start Time
| All Day
||Holiday Music Greetings
||The Bend high Chamber Ensemble is offering Quartet performances for $25.00. You can hire your quartet and give philanthropic support to your local music program. Choose from a variety of holiday tunes. Will perform anywhere in Bend Dec 5,6,7,12,13,14. 541-355-3756.
| All Day
||Oregon Basics Silent Auction Fundraiser
Thank you for helping us with our event. We appreciate the community support.
Oregon Basics Wrestling Academy is a licensed non profit 501c3, dedicated to the
sport of wrestling as a whole. Working with the community to educate children to
work hard and become responsible citizens', both on and off the mat. Money raised
will be used to help grow the group by informing the community of the program and
making the program available to everyone with scholarships.
• Oregon Basics Wrestling Academy (Bend Based Wrestling Club) the club has been active for 4 years and has a very high standard of excellence.
• Proving its community involvement Oregon Basics is now a program supported and promoted by Bend Parks and Rec.
• Club Members will be there with friends and family
• OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
• Silent Auction, HOLIDAY GIFTS!!
• Catered Hawaiian Buffet
• Beer, Wine , and Non Alcoholic beverages will be served
• Old Stone Church in Downtown Bend
• 157 NW Franklin Ave Bend
• Saturday December 7th
• Doors open at 5:30
• Auction closes at 8pm
• Dinner and Drinks will be served until 10pm
• Build community Awareness
• Support the sport of Wrestling
• Raise money to provide scholarships to families who want to be involved but cannot afford it.
For More Information…….
• OregonBasics WrestlingAcademy (two word format with no spaces) on Facebook for up to date auction info
• Angela Fassett (541)480-6598 firstname.lastname@example.org
||Raku Pottery Show and Sale
||Featuring works by local potters of the Raku artists of Central Oregon; 541-610-5684; free admission; The Environmental Center, 16 N.W. Kansas Ave., Bend, OR 97701.