The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a freezing
fog advisory...Which is in effect until 4 am pst wednesday.
* Timing: areas of dense freezing fog will persist through early
* Visibility: less than one quarter mile at times.
* Impacts: low visibilities will make driving difficult. Freezing
road surfaces will become slick and hazardous.
A freezing fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving...Slow down...
Use your headlights...And leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
Also...Be alert for frost on bridge decks causing slippery roads.
A Winter weather advisory in effect from 10 pm this evening to
10 am pst Wednesday...Including the cities of...Bend...Madras...Prineville...Redmond
The national weather service in pendleton has issued a winter
Weather advisory for snow...Sleet...And freezing rain which is in
effect from 10 pm this evening to 10 am pst Wednesday.
* Snow accumulations: up to 1 inch of snow and sleet accumulation.
* Ice accumulation: up to .1 inch of ice accumulation.
* Elevation: all elevations.
* Timing: beginning by late this evening and continuing into
wednesday morning before tapering off.
* Locations include: Bend...Madras...Prineville...Redmond
* impacts: roads will become snow and ice covered and hazardous
A winter weather advisory means that periods of snow...Sleet...Or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...And use caution while
driving. For additional weather information...Check our web site