ON AIR NOW

America's Morning News

4:00am - 5:00am

Contact
Local News


A fire in a pizza over at 900 Wall Restaurant in downtown Bend caused minimal damage,  but an interruption around lunchtime yesterday. Bend Fire reports that when crews arrived the fire had already been put out by restaurant cooks. Department was called out for a possible commercial structure fire just after the lunch hour today in downtown.  The cause appears to be grease build up in a hard to clean area of the duct ignited as the oven was being warmed up for the dinner crowd.

 

 

Share
Traffic & Weather

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • Construction at 27th Street . Northbound Lane Closed from Reed Market to Bear Creek.  Detour in place.

 

 

Weather Widget