A boil water notice was issued to residents in the Aspen Lakes subdivision, near Sisters. A test last week showed cloriform bacteria in the water system that supplies the homes, golf course and clubhouse. In a published report, golf course and clubhouse owner Matt Cyrus says the bacteria was discovered in a routine test, and no one got sick. He said that this was the first time that the bacteria was found in the system, and it is being disinfected now and she should be back to normal in a couple of days. The Brand 33 Restaurant has been using bottled water and bagged ice since the notice was issued; it is been closed Monday and today, but should re-open Wednesday.