Mark Levin  
ON AIR NOW
Mark Levin
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Mark Levin
Contact Me
My Blog
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Local News

Gas Leak at Redmond Kids' Club


A Saturday morning gas leak in Redmond at the Boys and Girls Club site forced of the evacuation of one home, a town house complex, and a construction site.  Redmond Fire & Rescue responded to the area of Southwest 15th Street and Obsidian Avenue.  It was a natural gas leak from a one inch service line leading in to the future site of the Redmond Boys and Girls Club, renovation of an existing building.” Redmond Battalion Chief Jon Wood says approximately 200 volunteers were working at the construction site of the Boys & Girls Club, and they had to be evacuated to a nearby school playground.  Southwest 15th was closed between Obsidian and Metolius Avenues for several hours.  The leak was caused by one of the volunteers that accidentally struck the gas line with a hand pick there were no injuries.

 

 

Share

LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services