George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

9:00pm - 12:00am

Contact
Local News


Materials placed around the flue of a wood stove is thought to be the cause of a fire in southeast Bend last night.  Bend fire reports they received a call of a fire just before 11 p-m in a home on Billadeau Road. The resident, Isaac Shepherd had used a fire extinguisher and garden hose to put out the fire.  Damage was limited to the area around the wood stove with most of the damage to ceiling and the flue. The damage is estimated to be around $1100.

 

 

Share
Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • North 3rd St >< Division and O.B. Riley Rd, single lane N-Bound (6/15-8/30)
  • South 3rd St >< Wilson and Reed Ln, single lane closures South Bound 5a-2p (8/30)
  • Construction at 27th Street . Northbound Lane Closed from Ferguson to Bear Creek.  Detour in place.
  • O.B. Riley Road South-bound lane closed south of Mervin Samples Rd (12/17)
  • Butler Market East-bound lane closed E of 4th St. for sewer construction. (12/17)