Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


LA PINE, OR -- A Sunriver-area home was damaged Monday morning, after a propane water heater caught fire.  According to the La Pine Fire Chief, the family of five evacuated at around 8:40 a.m. after the water heater began making noise and emitting an odor.  

 

Leigh Ulrich used a garden hose to slow the spread of the fire in exterior walls and the attic of his house.  Firefighters from La Pine and Sunriver were able to control the blaze within 30 minutes. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • Purcell Boulevard Northbound lane between Neff Road and Full Moon Drive (West side of the hospital) is closed until December 20th.

 

  • Nels Anderson Road between Nels Anderson Place and Brandis Court, single northbound shoulder closure will be in effect, two-way traffic to be maintained. Project completion expected December 2017.