Reckless burning, that's what local fire officials say caused a grass fire on NE Studio Road. Nearby residents of the Alpine Meadow Apartments were told they may have to evacuate; but Bend Fire officials were able to quick put out the fire. It happened shortly after midnight, this morning. Studio Road was closed for about an hour in that area. The investigation is continuing as officers are working with the Bend Fire Department to follow up on investigative leads. If anyone has information regarding this incident, please call the Bend Police Department at 541-693-6911.