Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- Bend Fire & Rescue says combustibles placed too close to the oven started a Friday night fire that caused about $15,000 worth of damage. The Red Cross is helping the adult and two pets displaced by the blaze on Navajo Road.

 

According to the fire department, crews arrived just after 8 p.m. and fire in the kitchen and smoke throughout the home. They quickly controlled the fire to prevent further damage. Smoke detectors were not working at the time. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • Purcell Boulevard Northbound lane between Neff Road and Full Moon Drive (West side of the hospital) is closed until December 20th.

 

  • Nels Anderson Road between Nels Anderson Place and Brandis Court, single northbound shoulder closure will be in effect, two-way traffic to be maintained. Project completion expected December 2017.