A Brush Fire broke out on Kayla Court near Janalee Place yesterday (Thursday) in Bend.
The fire was in a vacant lot and was able to be contained before damaging any homes.
It was determined to be human caused and it seems to have originated in an area, which is described as a “teen hang out spot”.
The Bend Fire Department has moved the fire danger level to “Extreme” meaning that conditions are such that fire will spread out quickly once ignited.
Residents are reminded that even a cigarette butt or smoldering camp fire can cause wild fires.