Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


REDMOND, OR -- A Redmond shop suffered about $5,000 in damage, after the resident put gas in a wood stove, causing a small explosion that sent burning debris throughout the 30x25-foot building, and igniting other material. 

 

Firefighters responded to the home on Northeast 33rd at about 10:40, Thursday night. They were able to quickly contain the blaze, but remind others that gasoline should only be used for its intended purpose. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • Empire at Purcell CLOSED for RAB contruction through mid-August.
  •  Empire and Purcell Blvd closure expanded to include Spinnaker Street (7/15 – 24) 
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15,2019 
  • TERREBONNE: C Avenue is closed >< Hwy 97 and 6th St (7/8-8/13)
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER