Rush Limbaugh

ON AIR NOW

Rush Limbaugh

9:00am - 12:00pm

Contact
Local News


REDMOND, OR -- A Friday night Redmond house fire is blamed on an unattended candle. It's the second such incident in two days.

 

Redmond Police were first to arrive at the home on Northwest Ninth, and attempted to put out the flames with a garden hose. Firefighters were then able to quickly knock it down, holding it in one room. The blaze caused about $20,000 in damage.

 

Thursday afternoon, Bend fire responded to an apartment fire also said to have been started by an unattended candle.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • NE Revere Avenue between Division Street and NE Lytle Street for railroad crossing repairs, road closure with detours, 9/18/19 - 9/20/19.

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER