Hugh Hewitt

ON AIR NOW

Hugh Hewitt

3:00am - 5:00am

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- A malfunctioning Bar-B-Q is blamed for a fire that damaged a northwest Bend house, Monday night. The homeowner reportedly lit the grill and, after a brief warm-up period, discovered flames on an outside wall.

 

Firefighters responded to Northwest Underhill just after 6 p.m. and found flames spreading into the attic. By the time crews put out the blaze, it had caused about $175,000 in damage.

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • Empire at Purcell CLOSED for RAB contruction through mid-August.
  •  Empire and Purcell Blvd closure expanded to include Spinnaker Street (7/15 – 24) 
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15,2019 
  • TERREBONNE: C Avenue is closed >< Hwy 97 and 6th St (7/8-8/13)
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER