George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 6:00am

Contact
Local News


REDMOND, OR -- Cooking grease is blamed for an overnight fire at a Redmond four-plex that caused about $10,000 in damage. Firefighters responded to the apartment on SW Canal, at about 12:30 a.m. Friday, and found automatic sprinklers had already extinguished the grease fire on the stove.

 

The blaze caused moderate damage to the original unit, and water damage extended to two other apartments. The Red Cross is helping the six adults and two children affected.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • NE 4th Street is CLOSED between Addison and Xerxes until 8/30/19
  • Brosterhous Road CLOSED with detours between American Lane and News Lane until 8/30/19
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15,2019 
  • TERREBONNE: C Avenue is closed >< Hwy 97 and 6th St (7/8-8/13)
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER