Ben Shapiro

ON AIR NOW

Ben Shapiro

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- A home east of Tumalo was destroyed by fire, Monday. Firefighters arrived at the home on Mira Circle at about 10 a.m. and found the back deck fully involved, with flames quickly spreading into the house. No one was home at the time, and a neighbor rescued a dog from inside. 

 

Investigators believe the blaze started with a carelessly disposed of cigarette. The homeowners hosted a wedding over the weekend and guests were smoking outside. Losses are estimated at about 500,000 dollars. 
 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • NE 4th Street is CLOSED between Addison and Xerxes until 8/30/19
  • Brosterhous Road CLOSED with detours between American Lane and News Lane until 8/30/19
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15,2019 
  • TERREBONNE: C Avenue is closed >< Hwy 97 and 6th St (7/8-8/13)
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER