Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- A home east of Tumalo was destroyed by fire, Monday. Firefighters arrived at the home on Mira Circle at about 10 a.m. and found the back deck fully involved, with flames quickly spreading into the house. No one was home at the time, and a neighbor rescued a dog from inside. 

 

Investigators believe the blaze started with a carelessly disposed of cigarette. The homeowners hosted a wedding over the weekend and guests were smoking outside. Losses are estimated at about 500,000 dollars. 
 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • Roundabout at intersection of NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Mt. Washington Drive for roundabout reconstruction, road closure with detours, 5/13/19 - 6/27/19.
  • Empire at Purcell CLOSED for RAB contruction through August.
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15, 2019
  • Brosterhous Road between American Lane and Jacklight Lane for sewer main installation, southbound lane closures with detours, until 7/15/19.
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER