Lars Larson  
ON AIR NOW
Lars Larson
7:00pm - 10:00pm
Lars Larson
Contact Me
 
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Local News

Apartment Fire In Northeast Bend


Two Bend people were injured in an early morning fire at the Pinewood Apartments on NE Purcell. When police and fire units arrived, they found heavy smoke coming form the first and second stories.  The entire building was evacuated into the cold night air. The actual fire was confined to a single apartment and was apparently caused by a smoker falling asleep with a cigarette in hand, setting a mattress on fire. One apartment dweller was transported to St. Charles for treatment of minor burns and smoke inhalation. Another victim was treated at the scene. Once the smoke was ejected, most occupants were allowed to return to the building.

 

 

Share

LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services