KBND Logo

 

On Air Now

KBND Morning News
ON AIR NOW
KBND Morning News
5:00am - 9:00am
Contact

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Local News


Fire investigators believe a candle started a fire at a 77 year old home in southwest Redmond Wednesday night. The residents were using candles because the power had recently been shut off. The blaze caused about $45,000 worth of damage to the house on SW Deschutes Avenue.  Nobody was home at the time, but at least one cat died in the fire.

 

 

Share

 

Traffic & Weather

  • Brookswood Blvd CLOSED >< Pinebrook and Lodgepole Dr. (5/14 - 9/4)
  • Skyline Ranch Road CLOSED behind Summit High School (4/22 - 7/22)
  • Brosterhous Road CLOSED from Parrell Road to Brentwood Avenue (7/3)
  • Wall Street CLOSED between Arizona and Industrial Way (6/9 - 6/30)
 
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services