Some oily rags are cited as the cause of a fire at a home on Northwest Rimrock Lane in Redmond Tuesday afternoon. Redmond Fire Marshal Traci Cooper says the homeowner had safely placed the deck-stain materials on a gravel area, but the warm temperatures played a part. "However, with a little bit of rain the day before, he covered them with a canvas drop cloth. And when he removed that, and the temperatures got warmer, that all ignited. We had a little bit of breeze and it was able to push it into the deck, and once it hit the deck, it took off and got into the house." Cooper says fire crews were able to fight the fire on the outside of the house, but had to cut a hole in the upper wall to gain access to the attic to extinguish the fire there. The home, owned by Ron and Roberta Thompson has an estimated loss of about $150,000. No one was hurt.