Around 4:45 Tuesday afternoon, Bend Fire responded to a brush fire off Knott Road near Stevenson Ranch. Deschutes County Sheriffs arrived on the scene before Bend Fire and was able to knock down the approximately 400 square foot patch of dry brush fire. The investigation reveals that a utility pole had damaged and loose wires. A witness saw sparks at the top of the pole just before the fire. Central Electric Co-Operative assessed the damage and repaired the damaged wiring and insulator. Bend Fire reminds you to keep vegetation and grass cut short to reduce the risk of wildfire and limit the spread of any fire that might occur.