George Noorey  
ON AIR NOW
George Noorey
12:00am - 5:00am
Coast to Coast
Contact Me
 
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Regional News

Salem Man Accidently Torches His House


A Salem man is cited for using a propane torch to clear morning glory plants from his yard and instead catching his home on fire. Police say they were called to the Salem home yesterday afternoon after a man accidently started the fire that quickly spread to larger bushes and then a nearby house.  "Sounds like he almost wandered off; didn't realize that the arborvitaes went up. Because the neighbors said they saw it hit the arborvitaes, and they were tinder and they were dry and within a minute they were just fully engulfed.” The neighbors rescued an elderly resident who was home at the time. The elderly man was uninjured.

 

 

Share

LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services