Bill Cunningham

ON AIR NOW

Bill Cunningham

7:00pm - 10:00pm

Contact
Regional News


Two fires in Portland should serve as a reminder to all of us. Fire officials say both fires were caused by barbecue ashes that were improperly thrown out. During the first incident on Northeast Lombard Street early Saturday, a man woke up his neighbors in the burning apartment by throwing things at their windows. The second fire was sparked that evening, when occupants on Southeast Madison Street disposed of briquet ash in a garbage can stored on the side of the house.

 

 

Share
Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • North 3rd St >< Division and O.B. Riley Rd, single lane N-Bound (6/15-8/30)
  • South 3rd St >< Wilson and Reed Ln, single lane closures South Bound 5a-2p (8/30)
  • Construction at 27th Street . Northbound Lane Closed from Ferguson to Bear Creek.  Detour in place.
  • O.B. Riley Road South-bound lane closed south of Mervin Samples Rd (12/17)
  • Butler Market East-bound lane closed E of 4th St. for sewer construction. (12/17)