Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


A spark from a sander ignites some sawdust, sending 15 employees out of a commercial building on Boyd Acres Road around 8:15 this morning. Bend Fire and Rescue reports that when they arrived, heavy fire was coming from the rear of the Chester Cabinets building. Owner Robin Chester says he heard an explosion; employees noticed the fire and called 911. The fire originated in the dust collection system. The building fire sprinklers activated and prevented the fire from spreading too much. .Fire crews were able to knock down the fire quickly. The loss is estimated at $30,000.

 

 

Share
Traffic & Weather

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • Construction at 27th Street . Northbound Lane Closed from Reed Market to Bear Creek.  Detour in place.

 

 

Weather Widget