KBND Logo

 

On Air Now

Frank 'da Count' B.
ON AIR NOW
Frank 'da Count' B.
5:00am - 9:00am
Contact

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Local News


The Bend Fire Department says a lantern caused Monday’s structure fire in a shop just north of Tumalo Junction. Fire investigators say the lantern was placed too close to combustibles in the shop. Officials say the building owner was letting a transient stay in the building and the lantern was inside a tent used for sleeping. An article in The Bulletin says the fire caused an estimated $6,000 in damage. No one was hurt in the blaze.

 

 

Share

 

Traffic & Weather

  • Brookswood Blvd CLOSED >< Pinebrook and Lodgepole Dr. (5/14 - 9/4)
  • Skyline Ranch Road CLOSED behind Summit High School (4/22 - 7/22)
  • Brosterhous Road CLOSED between Windsor Drive and Knott Road  (4/27 - 6/1)
 
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services