George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 6:00am

Contact
Local News


A Sister’s homeowner tried to deal with a fire in his dishwasher; when it became too much for him, he called 911.   The fire crews were dispatched to the two story home around 11:30 a.m. Monday. An investigation found that the fire started in the dishwasher’s electrical pump motor. The dishwasher and nearby cabinets were destroyed and fire officials don’t have a total damage estimate yet.

 

 

Share
Traffic & Weather

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.

 

  • Construction at 27th Street . Northbound Lane Closed from Reed Market to Bear Creek.  Detour in place.

 

 

Weather Widget