Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


 

REDMOND, OR -- One person was hurt in a Thursday night fire. Redmond firefighters responded to a motorhome fire on Southwest Canal, just before 9:45 p.m., and found the vehicle fully engulfed. They extinguished the flames and one person was taken to the hospital. 

 

According to Redmond fire, two people were living in the RV; the fire started when one tried to light the propane furnace. Both people got out of the motorhome prior to the arrival of fire crews. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • Portion of SW 35th Street in Redmond CLOSED (11/20-12/15)
  • Westbound lane of Neff Rd CLOSED >< Purcell and Medical Cntr Dr. (11/20-2/20)
  • Neff Road CLOSED at night from Purcell to Williamson (12/3-31)