George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 6:00am

Contact
Local News


LA PINE, OR -- An early morning fire heavily damaged a home on Forest Road, Monday. La Pine firefighters responded just after midnight and found a motor home and shop fully engulfed in flames, with fire spreading to a nearby home. Everyone had safely evacuated the house, although two dogs were later found dead inside.

 

The people using the RV as a temporary home were not there when the fire broke out. They told fire officials they had just purchased the 1977 RV and hadn't evaluated all heating and electrical systems prior to the fire. Investigators suspect the fire started with an electrical problem in the vehicle. 

 

The Red Cross is helping the six adults displaced by the fire. 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • NE 4th Street is CLOSED between Addison and Xerxes until 8/30/19
  • Brosterhous Road CLOSED with detours between American Lane and News Lane until 8/30/19
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15,2019 
  • TERREBONNE: C Avenue is closed >< Hwy 97 and 6th St (7/8-8/13)
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER