Rush Limbaugh

ON AIR NOW

Rush Limbaugh

9:00am - 12:00pm

Contact
Local News


CROOKED RIVER RANCH, OR -- An out-building was destroyed by an early morning fire, Thursday, but the pig that lived inside was spared. A passerby called 911, just before 2:30 a.m. to report the blaze on SW Sisters View Place. Fire crews arrived to find the building fully involved. 

 

They began extinguishing the flames and contacted the property owner, who notified firefighters that the structure was used as a shelter for a pig. They located the pig in the pen just outside the shelter and it was moved to a safe location.

 

The fire was fully extinguished and overhaul completed by 3:45 a.m. CRR Fire says the blaze was likely caused by a heat lamp igniting combustible material. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • Empire at Purcell CLOSED for RAB contruction through mid-August.
  •  Empire and Purcell Blvd closure expanded to include Spinnaker Street (7/15 – 24) 
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15,2019 
  • TERREBONNE: C Avenue is closed >< Hwy 97 and 6th St (7/8-8/13)
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER