Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


A grease fire causes about  $10,000 damage to a Redmond home around 8:30 Friday evening.

 

Redmond Fire Marshal Traci Cooper says grease was heated on the stove and left unattended, caught fire. 

 

The residents extinguished the fire with baking soda and took the pan outside but found the fire had spread to the microwave and cabinets.  They evacuated the home and called 911.

 

Redmond Fire and Rescue was able to put the fire out quickly.  The major damage is confined to the kitchen - but other parts of the house sustained smoke damage.  No one was injured.

Traffic

 

 

  • Click on the link for the latest conditions on the mountain passes.
  • Roundabout at intersection of NW Shevlin Park Road and NW Mt. Washington Drive for roundabout reconstruction, road closure with detours, 5/13/19 - 6/27/19.
  • Empire at Purcell CLOSED for RAB contruction through August.
  • RDM:SW 15th St from SW Indian Ave to SW Kalama Ave – Closed for construction thru August 15, 2019
  • Brosterhous Road between American Lane and Jacklight Lane for sewer main installation, southbound lane closures with detours, until 7/15/19.
KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER