Local News

900 Wall Pizza Oven Fire

A fire in a pizza over at 900 Wall Restaurant in downtown Bend caused minimal damage,  but an interruption around lunchtime yesterday. Bend Fire reports that when crews arrived the fire had already been put out by restaurant cooks. Department was called out for a possible commercial structure fire just after the lunch hour today in downtown.  The cause appears to be grease build up in a hard to clean area of the duct ignited as the oven was being warmed up for the dinner crowd.

 

 

Share

On Air Now

Dan Bongino
Dan Bongino
9:00am - 12:00pm
The Dan Bongino Show

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers