Local News

Believed Cause of a Garage Fire in Northeast Bend

They found cigarette butts stored in a plastic garbage container under the carport, against the side of the house on Northeast Lesley Place.

 

A neighbor claims he heard sounds like a freight train and witnessed flames coming from the carport.  Aerosol cans, flammable liquids and ammunition were stored near the garbage container and exploded in the fire.

 

The homeowners were not home at the time of the fire.

 

The estimated loss in building and contents is 43 thousand dollars.

On Air Now

Dan Bongino
Dan Bongino
9:00am - 12:00pm
The Dan Bongino Show

FlashAlert

KBND ON FACEBOOK

News Disclaimers