Tom Gresham

ON AIR NOW

Tom Gresham

8:00pm - 9:00pm

Contact
Local News


They found cigarette butts stored in a plastic garbage container under the carport, against the side of the house on Northeast Lesley Place.

 

A neighbor claims he heard sounds like a freight train and witnessed flames coming from the carport.  Aerosol cans, flammable liquids and ammunition were stored near the garbage container and exploded in the fire.

 

The homeowners were not home at the time of the fire.

 

The estimated loss in building and contents is 43 thousand dollars.

News
Traffic

 

 

  • SB Lane of 15th St. CLOSED >< Reed Market Road and Ferguson Road (8/4 – 11/30)
  • Butler Mkt Rd CLOSED >< 27th and Weeping Willow Dr RAB (8/11 – 9/30)
  • Single Lane Closures/Flaggers/Pilot Car at Old Bend-Redmond Hwy/Tumalo Rd Intersection 7am – 6pm (8/9 – tfn) RAB Construction

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER