Lars Larson

ON AIR NOW

Lars Larson

12:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


Dangerous toxin concentrations in the water can be harmful to humans and animals.

 

You can be exposed to these toxins thorugh acccidental swallowing.

 

The toxins can lead to numbness, tingling, dizziness, weakness, dairrhea, nausea, cramps and fainting.

 

These symptoms usually occur in less than 24 hours.

 

Drinking water directly from the Wickiup Reservoir is especially dangerous.

 

Children and pets are at increased risk because of their size and level of activity. 

 

The public will be adivsed when the concern no longer exists.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • SB Lane of 15th St. CLOSED >< Reed Market Road and Ferguson Road (8/4 – 11/30)
  • Butler Mkt Rd CLOSED >< 27th and Weeping Willow Dr RAB (8/11 – 9/30)
  • Single Lane Closures/Flaggers/Pilot Car at Old Bend-Redmond Hwy/Tumalo Rd Intersection 7am – 6pm (8/9 – tfn) RAB Construction

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER