Local News

School Bus Problems in Northeast Bend Friday Morning

They believe steam from antifreeze in the engine caused an engine fire.


About 40 students had to be transferred to a new bus so they could get to Skyview Middle School.


The bus was near the roundabout at 8th Street and Butler Market Road around 7:20 when the engine started smoking.


The kids were only delayed a couple minutes because another bus arrived there quickly.



On Air Now

Lars Larson
Lars Larson
12:00pm - 3:00pm
Lars Larson



News Disclaimers