George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 2:00am

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- A small attic fire forced a Bend family out of their home, early Monday morning.

Before Bend Fire and Rescue arrived on South Queens Drive, the homeowners had doused most of the flames with a pan and water from the kitchen sink. 
 
Wiring was damaged, so power had to be shut off to the home.  Red Cross provided translation services, lodging, food and clothing to three adults and two children.  Damage is estimated at around $2,500.  
News
Traffic

 

 

  • Hwy 20, Santiam Pass, 1-mile East of Suttle Lake to ORE 22 junction, up to 20 min DELAYS, Paving and Striping. 9am-5pm through 10/17
  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER