Local News

Bend Family Forced Out After Early Morning House Fire

BEND, OR -- A small attic fire forced a Bend family out of their home, early Monday morning.

Before Bend Fire and Rescue arrived on South Queens Drive, the homeowners had doused most of the flames with a pan and water from the kitchen sink. 
 
Wiring was damaged, so power had to be shut off to the home.  Red Cross provided translation services, lodging, food and clothing to three adults and two children.  Damage is estimated at around $2,500.  

On Air Now

George Noorey
George Noorey
12:00am - 6:00am
Coast to Coast

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers