George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 6:00am

Contact
Local News


A Sister’s homeowner tried to deal with a fire in his dishwasher; when it became too much for him, he called 911.   The fire crews were dispatched to the two story home around 11:30 a.m. Monday. An investigation found that the fire started in the dishwasher’s electrical pump motor. The dishwasher and nearby cabinets were destroyed and fire officials don’t have a total damage estimate yet.

 

 

Share
News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 
  • Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, bypass road constructed to provide Westbound/Eastbound traffic with minimal impacts to traffic, 4/17/20 - 06/12/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER