Rush Limbaugh

ON AIR NOW

Rush Limbaugh

9:00am - 12:00pm

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- Fire caused thousands of dollars in damage to a Southeast Bend home, Thursday evening, and investigators blame an improperly installed woodstove flue adaptor.  When Bend firefighters arrived at the house on McGilvray Rd, just before 7 p.m., they found the homeowner trying to extinguish the fire with a garden hose.

 

Flames could be seen between the ceiling and the roof, however the fire was confined to the living room.

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 
  • Murphy Road between Brown Trout Place and Country Club Drive for roadwork related to Murphy Corridor project, bypass road constructed to provide Westbound/Eastbound traffic with minimal impacts to traffic, 4/17/20 - 06/12/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER