Local News


BEND, OR -- An unoccupied home on Saddleback Lane suffered 15-thousand dollars in fire damage, late Sunday night. Fire crews responded to the northwest Bend house just after 11 p.m. and were able to stop the fire from spreading beyond the garage.

 

Investigators say the fire began when the main power supply to the house failed inside an exterior wall.
 
Fire officials credit a quick-thinking neighbor with saving the house from further damage. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers