BEND, OR -- Volkswagen says up to 11 million vehicles worldwide contain the diesel engine with software used to cheat on U.S. emissions tests. So, what do you do if you drive one? “Well, at this point in time there’s nothing to do. There’s not a retrofit available or a change to the car,” says David Thompson, General Manager of Kendall Volkswagen of Bend. He tells KBND owners of the affected VWs have received form letters apologizing for the deception and asking for patience.
- VW Jetta TDI (Model Years 2009-2015)
- VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI (Model Years 2009-2014)
- VW Golf TDI (Model Years 2010-2015)
- VW Golf Sportwagen TDI (Model Year 2015)
- VW Beetle TDI and VW Beetle Convertible TDI (Model Years 2012-2015)
- VW Passat TDI (Model Years 2012-2015)