Local News


REDMOND, OR -- A Redmond family credits recently replacing the batteries in their smoke detectors with helping them safely escape a house fire, early Friday morning.

 

Firefighters responded to the home on SW Quartz Ave. at about 3 a.m. and found the residents evacuated and the garage on fire. They quickly extinguished the blaze, which caused about 10-thousand dollars in damage.
 
The cause of the fire is under investigation. 
 
Redmond Fire & Rexcue reminds everyone to check smoke detector batteries. They say this incident perfectly illustrates how they can save lives. 

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers