George Noorey

ON AIR NOW

George Noorey

12:00am - 6:00am

Contact
Local News


LA PINE, OR -- La Pine firefighters quickly extinguished a blaze inside a large shop on Plainview Drive, Monday morning. Investigators say the owner had been working in the shop and was using a wood stove to keep warm in the zero-degree weather. 

 
The fire began in the ceiling near the chimney and was spotted at about 8:45 a.m. by the resident of an attached apartment.
 
Fire officials say a separation wall helped confine the blaze to one portion of the building.   
There were no injuries. 
 

 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER