Tyler Semonis

ON AIR NOW

Tyler Semonis

1:00pm - 3:00pm

Contact
Local News


LA PINE, OR -- La Pine firefighters quickly extinguished a blaze inside a large shop on Plainview Drive, Monday morning. Investigators say the owner had been working in the shop and was using a wood stove to keep warm in the zero-degree weather. 

 
The fire began in the ceiling near the chimney and was spotted at about 8:45 a.m. by the resident of an attached apartment.
 
Fire officials say a separation wall helped confine the blaze to one portion of the building.   
There were no injuries. 
 

 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Hwy 20, Santiam Pass, 1-mile East of Suttle Lake to ORE 22 junction, up to 20 min DELAYS, Paving and Striping. 9am-5pm through 10/17
  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER