Local News

Flue Fire at Tetherow Golf Club House

BEND, OR -- A fire at the Tetherow Golf Course club house sent three-foot-high flames shooting from the chimney, Wednesday afternoon. Bend Fire responded to the Skyline Ranch Road location just before 4:30.

 

Crews were able to quickly put out the blaze, which was contained to the fireplace and flue. A chimney company will work with the resort to inspect the flue. 

 

Fire officials say its unclear exactly how the blaze started; the flue was professionally cleaned just six months ago. 

On Air Now

KBND Morning News
KBND Morning News
6:00am - 9:00am
KBND Morning News

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers