Local News

Prineville Man Injured by Burn Barrel

PRINEVILLE, OR -- A Prineville man was injured after a burn barrel exploded, Thursday morning. According to Prineville Police, 59-year-old Gerhard Berger suffered possible third-degree burns to his upper body and face, after he added gasoline to a fire inside the barrel. 

 

Berger was initially transported to St. Charles Prineville, but was later taken to the Legacy Emanuel Burn Center in Portland for treatment.

On Air Now

Lars Larson
Lars Larson
12:00pm - 3:00pm
Lars Larson

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers