KBND Morning News

ON AIR NOW

KBND Morning News

6:00am - 9:00am

Contact
Local News


BEND, OR -- Improperly discarded cigarettes are blamed for a fire at a townhouse under construction in the Broken Top neighborhood, Tuesday.  

 

Firefighters responded to the five-unit complex on Painted Ridge Loop, just after 5 p.m. They knocked down the second floor fire in less than 10 minutes and damage was limited to a deck and surrounding area. 

 

Bend Fire officials say the improper disposal of smoking materials is the leading cause of structure fires in the city.
 

Hide Comments

Videos