Local News

Sisters Transient Dies of CO Poisoning

SISTERS, OR -- A transient was found inside his car Saturday afternoon in Sisters. The Sheriff’s Office says he died of carbon monoxide poisoning. 

 

Investigators believe 39-year-old Edward Fones fell asleep with his car running. The vehicle was surrounded by snow, causing exhaust fumes to fill the car from underneath. 
 
The Fossil man had been working at a local business for several months, but hadn’t been seen since Thursday night. 
The Medical Examiner does not suspect foul play.

On Air Now

The Weekend with Joe Pags
6:00pm - 9:00pm
The Weekend with Joe Pags

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

News Disclaimers