Local News


REDMOND, OR -- An electrical fire damaged a Redmond mill, Sunday morning. Firefighters arrived at the Bright Wood complex on SE First Street just before 10:30 a.m. and found power lines down, which they say caused a fire in the electrical box of one of the mill buildings. 

 

Sprinklers activated and contained the blaze until the power company could shut off electricity to the site. The fire caused about $400,000 in damage.

Hide Comments

Traffic

 

 

  • Click the link above to get the latest road conditions.

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
News Disclaimers