BEND, OR -- Another storm is moving through Central Oregon, forcing some school districts and other organizations to make adjustments. A Winter Storm Warning is in effect through 4 a.m., Wednesday. Forecasters predict another 4-8" of snow.
- Bend-La Pine Schools
- Redmond Schools
- Sisters Schools
- Central Christian School (Redmond)
- Trinity Lutheran School (Bend)
- Powell Butte Community Charter School
**Culver Schools are on time, but buses are running on SNOW ROUTES.
- REACH is CLOSED
- Deschutes County Circuit Court is CLOSED
- Saving Grace administrative office is CLOSED
- All Bend Parks & Rec offices and facilities will close at 1 p.m. and reopen Wednesday at 9 a.m.
- Some Deschutes County offices have altered business hours. Click HERE for the list.