BEND, OR -- Flood concerns have eased; However, local officials are still urging residents to take precautions over the next few days. The National Weather Service has reduced the amount of expected rainfall and temperatures have moderated, slightly. Experts now say the amount of runoff from melting snow won’t be as severe as initially thought.
- Sisters City Hall - 520 E Cascades Ave
- Sunriver Public Works - 57455 Abbot Dr
- Deschutes Co. Road Dept. - 61550 SE 27th St. Bend
- Deschutes Co. South Services Bldg - 51340 US 97, La Pine
Bend residents can find sandbag materials, beginning at 8 a.m. Tuesday, as well:
- Pacific Crest Middle School - 3030 NW Elwood Ln
- Deschutes Co. Sheriff's Office (upper parking lot) - Jamison Rd., south of the main office.
- Bend Streets & Operations Headquarters - 575 NE 15th St (behind Bend PD)
- South Bend Fire Station - 61080 Country Club Cr.
And, materials for 5,000 sandbags will be available in Redmond, also starting at 8 a.m. Tuesday:
- Umatilla Sports Complex - 3000 SW Umatilla Ave.
- Spud Bowl - 164 SW 15th
- Quince Park - 1101 NW Quince Ave.
Crook County announced late Tuesday morning a station would open in Prineville at the Fairgrounds (1280 SE Main St), 1-4 p.m. Tuesday and again 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday.