Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


PRINEVILLE, OR -- A Prineville family of four was displaced by a fire that broke out in the kitchen of their apartment, Monday. 

 

Crook County firefighters responded to the four-plex on NE 10th Street just before noon. They say the blaze started when grease ignited while deep-frying food.It caused extensive damage to the kitchen, with flames reaching into the attic. 
 
The family safely evacuated and is getting help from the local Red Cross. None of the other apartments was damaged. 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • Hwy 20, Santiam Pass, 1-mile East of Suttle Lake to ORE 22 junction, up to 20 min DELAYS, Paving and Striping. 9am-5pm through 10/17
  • NE 3rd Street between NE Greenwood Avenue and NE Franklin Avenue for Citywide Pedestrian Safety Improvements, periodic lane closures with local access, 9/16/19 - 10/25/19, night work from 10 p.m. - 10 a.m.
  • 61st St CLOSED between Young Ave & Canal Blvd as part of the “Six Corners” Improvement (through 11/8)
  • SE 3rd between Hwy 97 and Murphy Road CLOSED 8pm – 5am (8/25-10/18)

 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER