ON AIR NOW

Financial Focus with Troy Reinhart & Tyler Simones

10:00am - 12:00pm

Contact
Local News


TERREBONNE, OR -- A chimney fire caused about $5,000 to a Terrebonne home, Wednesday. Residents first reported seeing flames coming from the chimney near the ceiling, just after 12 p.m.

 

Crooked River Ranch firefighters were first on scene and quickly extinguished the blaze. Redmond Fire also responded and worked to complete the overhaul. There were no injuries reported. 

Hide Comments

News
Traffic

 

 

  • SB Lane of 15th St. CLOSED >< Reed Market Road and Ferguson Road (8/4 – 11/30)
  • Butler Mkt Rd CLOSED >< 27th and Weeping Willow Dr RAB (8/11 – 9/30)
  • Single Lane Closures/Flaggers/Pilot Car at Old Bend-Redmond Hwy/Tumalo Rd Intersection 7am – 6pm (8/9 – tfn) RAB Construction

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER