Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


The fire started in an upstairs bedroom.

 

Several people were asleep when it started, but one member woke up and managed to get the family out.

 

Apparently the smoke alarms had been disabled.

 

The Red Cross is providing temporary lodging, food and clothing.

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER