Mark Levin

ON AIR NOW

Mark Levin

3:00pm - 6:00pm

Contact
Local News


A Brush Fire broke out on Kayla Court near Janalee Place yesterday (Thursday) in Bend.

The fire was in a vacant lot and was able to be contained before damaging any homes.

It was determined to be human caused and it seems to have originated in an area, which is described as a “teen hang out spot”.

The Bend Fire Department has moved the fire danger level to “Extreme” meaning that conditions are such that fire will spread out quickly once ignited.

Residents are reminded that even a cigarette butt or smoldering camp fire can cause wild fires.

News
Traffic

 

 

  • NE 27th Street between NE Butler Market and Jill Avenue for roadwork related to roundabout construction, full road closure with detour, 4/13/20 - 7/27/20 
  • 15th Street between Knott Road and the new collector road for infrastructure installation, full closure of the roadway, 12/26/20 - 7/31/20 

 

KBND ON FACEBOOK
 
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER